Friday, October 4, 2013

Finally life is slowing down a bit

We anchored up in Eagle Harbor for Wednesday night. Then first thing Thursday morning we found a slip to tie up in so I could run to town and wrap some business up. I spent Thursday back acting like I was still a land lubber (OMG, I hate that life already!). Jan spent the day packing the boat up. I returned home late Thursday night to find the boat virtually all put together, dinner on the stove, and a candle light evening. NOW we are living!


Friday morning we got up and took care of some chores making full use of shore power while we had it. Then at check out (noon) we pulled away from the dock and went back out to anchor (our preference). We spent the day today in total relaxation. It was a beautiful sunny mid 60's day so we put our hammock up between the forestay and the boom and took a nap under the sun. Oh my gosh, now this is the life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment